- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
At YMCA Camp Fuller campers make friends, develop new skills, learn, and grow all in a safe, nurturing environment. They offer activities on land and sea including sailing, archery, windsurfing, soccer, marine biology, mountain biking and much more.
Camp Fuller is a summer camp for boys and girls ages 7-16. Located on Point Judith Pond in Wakefield, Rhode Island, the camps 64 acres of shore and woodlands provide the perfect environment for both water activities and land-based adventures. Since 1887 campers have spent summers on our shores. They come from places near and far to learn, play, explore and have fun, and they leave enriched with new friends and lasting memories.