- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Courses
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Call: 203-432-2430
Yale Summer Session offers courses during the summer for Yale students, qualified undergraduate students from other colleges and universities, students about to enter their last year in high school, and adult learners.
Additional programs offered through Yale Summer Session include: Study Abroad, English Language Institute, Online Courses, Writers' Conference, Drama and Film, and Foreign Language Courses.