- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Application, Writing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
Complete Your College Essay is a week-long virtual writing workshop that will help you conquer the Common Application essay with confidence! Learn from Ivy-League educated and trained instructors on how to go from college essay ideas to execution. In just one week, Junior and Senior attendees will virtually join a dozen of their peers to participate in our essay writing process and walk away with a polished, authentic personal statement.
- Three live and two independent sessions that will comprehensively guide students through the college essay process.
- Full insight into what college admissions officers are looking for Helpful tips on common pitfalls and clichés to avoid in college essays
- Tools and prompts to discover an essay topic that is perfectly you
- Deep self-reflection exercises to unearth a strong essay with a clear story sequence.
Sessions run in July and August.
Visit our website to find a session just right for you!
We look forward to writing with you!