- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Six Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Writing, English as Second Language (ESL), Mathematics
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Wolfeboro is an independent, non-profit summer boarding school. For 105 years, Wolfeboro has been the singular summer option for families, schools and consultants whose priority is to develop a stronger, more confident and more independent student, well prepared for academic success in the next school year.
We are unaffiliated with any other school. Our approach emphasizes progress, fun and civility. The result is a program that fosters academic confidence, attention to detail, sustained productivity and a focus on friendships and healthy recreation. An experienced staff ensures safety and individualized attention.
Parents, schools, and educational consultants familiar with Wolfeboro consistently note the value of the Wolfeboro Experience. The School's 80 faculty and administrators serve 190 students. A survey of our veteran faculty and of the representative list of schools our students attend reveals the quality, depth and substance of this opportunity.