- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Canoeing, Swimming, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Resident-overnight camp at Windham-Tolland 4-H camp in Pomfret Center, CT is a fun way for your child to make new friends, learn new skills, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Resident camp runs for 7 weeks each summer and is open to boys and girls ages 7-15.
Resident/Overnight Camp Overview
- Resident/Overnight Camp – 6 days/5 nights of summer camp for boys and girls ages 9-15. Sunday 2:30PM -Friday 6:30PM.
- Resident/Overnight Clover Camp – Introductory residential camp experience for boys and girls ages 7-8. With their own counselor, Clovers will sample regular camp activities, during their tonight stay. Choice of Sunday 2:30pm-Tuesday 5:00PM (two night) or Wednesday 8:00AM – Friday 6:30PM (two nights).
- Resident/Overnight “Experienced” Clover Camp – 6 days/5 nights of summer camp for boys and girls ages 7-8. (Pre-requisite: Completion of any overnight clover camp during the past two years.) Only available during weeks 5-7. Sunday 2:30PM -Friday 6:30PM.
Camp activities inclue archery, canoeing, dance, kayaking, sports and swimming.