- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Horseback Riding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Day camp runs for eight weeks each summer and is open to boys and girls ages 6-15.
Day Camp (6-15) Overview
- Day campers are ages 6 to 15. (Camper must be age 6 at the first day of the camp session.)
- These campers will enjoy the same fun-filled weekly 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM schedule as resident campers.
- The 6, 7 and 8 year-old day camp clovers will be integrated with the overnight clover camp, which already has a set schedule of activities.
- All camp facilities and day programs are available to day campers. This includes lunches, snack, Friday evening dinner & closing ceremonies starting at 6:30 PM.
- All day campers must arrive on Sunday of their camp session between 2:30 PM and 4:00 PM for swim tests. Please bring swim wear and towel. Campers age 9 thru 15 will register for activities at this time.