- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Arts, Test Prep
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
William Paterson University’s Pre-College Youth Programs are designed to foster a positive academic transition to college. Students will have the opportunity to experience college life, learn new skills, and obtain the information necessary for awareness and readiness for college and careers.
Visit our website to see our full course offerings. We have programs for grades 4-6, middle schoolers, and high schoolers.