- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: First Aid/CPR, Fishing, Canoeing, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Sailing, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Water Sports, Whitewater Rafting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Founded in 1973, Wilderness Adventures provides teenagers with the opportunity to travel to the world's most pristine destinations with outstanding leaders, participate in once-in-a-lifetime activities and develop leadership, self-confidence, self reliance and lasting 21st century skills.
We know that a small group experience in the wilderness serves as a valuable catalyst to enable our students to become more responsible, tolerant, and self-confident while developing a powerful, all-inclusive community. We also know that through an intimate outdoor experience, our students learn to become peer leaders, acquire a responsible appreciation for the natural wonders of our planet, and develop a newfound environmental ethic to carry with them throughout their lives. The Wilderness Adventures program is based on four core values. We are educational, we are forward-thinking, we are a launch pad, and we are fun! With countless programs all over the globe, we are sure to have an adventure that will provide an immense amount of growth while being incredibly fun!
Cost and Session Information
Our prices of adventures will vary. However, a $900 non-refundable deposit will be due after an application has been processed.