- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Tennis
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Progressive tennis is a system of scaled training and competition for kids; it is a game-based approach to tennis. The program is staffed by a specially selected group of tennis professionals with a particular aptitude for developing younger players.
Our highly experienced staff has put together a progressive curriculum to facilitate the technical, tactical, mental, and physical development of camp participants over the ten weeks of the summer. .