- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Mathematics, Biology, Arts
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: Yes
Wesleyan University offers an intensive Summer Session in which students can complete semester-long courses in only five weeks.
Wesleyan Summer Session is open to students who feel they have the academic qualifications and stamina to complete intellectually challenging courses in a compressed schedule. Summer Session features courses in writing, literature, government, biology, data analysis and more. All courses have limited enrollment, preserving the small seminar style and opportunity for close relationships with faculty and fellow students that are the hallmarks of a Wesleyan education. Courses may only be taken for credit; auditors are not permitted in Summer Session courses.
Wesleyan Summer Session is an intensive learning experience:
- 13-week course in 5 weeksVery small classes
- Close relationships with faculty and fellow students
- Immersive study and concentrated focus
All courses are 1.0 credit (except for CHEM152Z, which is .5 credit). Information subject to change. Courses may only be taken for credit; auditors are not permitted in Summer Session courses. Incompletes will not be granted for Summer Session courses. All courses are 1 Wesleyan credit.