- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Italy, Spain, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Filmmaking and Digital Media, Fashion, Kayaking, Sailing, Swimming, Acting
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
On the shores of Lake Champlain, Burlington is a vibrant and cosmopolitan center and a renowned college town. It has the excitement of a large city while maintaining an intimate atmosphere. Surrounded by great hiking trails and bike paths and filled with quaint shops and restaurants, Burlington is the perfect place for anyone looking for an exciting summer. You can even go sailing, swimming or kayaking on Lake Champlain!
The University of Vermont represents the very best the Northeast has to offer, excelling in academics, research, recreational facilities and athletic achievement. It is an ideal environment and a picture perfect campus.