- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Skiing & Snowboarding, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Weissman Teen Tours is offering an exciting travel program for students eager to explore Canada and the United States. Find out more!
This travel program will begin with 11 days spent in the Canadian Rockies and the Pacific Northwest. Participants will explore Seattle, Vancouver, and spend some time at the Whistler Summer Ski Activity Resort. Then they will spend 4 days in the American West and visit Salt Lake City, Jackson Hole, and the Yellowstone National Park. After that, participants will move on to sunny California. There, they will explore Lake Tahoe, San Fransicso, and Los Angeles.Students can also look forward to taking a Carnival Cruise to the California Baja! For participants who selected the 40 day trip, their adventure will continue in Las Vegas and conclude in the Colorado Rockies.