- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Swimming, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Weissman Teen Tours' Hawaii Adventure is a fantastic program filled with sightseeing, exploration, and luxury.
During their stay, participants will have the chance to explore the Hawaiian Islands of Oahu, The Big Island, and Maui. For students who selected the 3-week trip, they will also visit Los Angeles, California. Some activities they can look forward to include a Pacific Ocean cruise, scuba diving on Catalina Island, visiting the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and exploring Disneyland. Students also have the choice to partake in an optional community service project called the Pacific Whale Foundation. During this trip, students will be able to stay in the most luxurious resort hotels such as the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort and Spa and the Hilton Woodland Hills in Los Angeles.