- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Sailing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Hands-on experience is the best way to learn to sail, so our emphasis is on learning by doing. Children will be sailing 90% of the time (weather permitting).
Students should wear shorts, shirts and rubber-soled shoes (no flip flops) and should bring other clothes appropriate for the forecast. Students may bring their lunch in a cooler or buy lunch at the caf.