- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Months
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
This Washington Conservatory of Music program is an excellent opportunity for all ukulelists of the intermediate level hoping to take their skills to a new level.
This program includes 8 weekly sessions taking place over the span of two months. Though it is through Zoom, students can expect incredibly interactive and fun classes that will help them elevate their technique. This program is best for students who have previouly been enrolled in the Beginning Ukulele program or are at the equivalent skill level. During their time here, students will learn more picking and melody playing. With the help of instructor Mike Kligerman, students will learn in a supportive group setting and connect with like-minded individuals from all over the country.