- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Months
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Washington Conservatory's Beginning Ukulele program is perfect for students interested in learning more about the basics of ukulele.
This fun, interactive class will provide students with the tools necessary to broaden their horizons and apply their skills in a variety of songs. Students can expect to learn simple chords and build on that technique as the program carries on. Whether they enjoy traditional or contemporary music, the skills they learn from this program can be applied to anything! Students are expected to attend the Zoom sessions with their very own ukulele and notebook. Surely, participating in this class will help students develop a new skill that they can use for personal enjoyment or even open mics!