- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Musical Theatre Arts, Filmmaking and Digital Media, Writing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
The Summer Film Intensive develops collaborative, innovative, and flexible filmmakers in an environment that is fast paced, fun, and creative. This intensive provides a foundation in film production that will introduce students to the various stages of film production. This is a collaborative program where students will work together to produce a short film.
Throughout the week, students progress through the writing, filmmaking, and editing phases. This program is designed to be an encouraging and supportive environment for all skill levels. By the end of the week, students will have a short film for their portfolios and understand the fundamentals of film production.