Explore the brain, emotions, and senses from the perspective of a psychologist.
Psychology is the study of the mind and behavior. Dive into the structure of the brain through hands-on dissection and learn about how illusions, emotions, and biases affect how we see and interact with the world. Can you really trust everything you see and hear? You’ll conduct your own observational study to get a more in-depth look at the world and those around you.
- How Emotions Pervade our Daily Lives
- The Disordered Brain
- Sensation and Perception
- The Magic of Neuroscience
- The Psychology of Addiction
- Guided sheep brain dissection
- Brain Training and Neuroplasticity
- Conducting observational research
- Sensory perception lab
- Present team research findings
Hands-on experiences are subject to change.
Please visit our website for more information on costs and sessions.