From the molecular to the philosophical – explore how the brain develops, functions, and learns.
Neuroscience is an exciting and rapidly growing interdisciplinary field encompassing the study of the nervous system and its role in regulating behavior. Students will examine the structure of the brain through hands-on dissection, and learn how drugs affect the brain and how sensory systems detect stimuli in the environment.
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Explore neuroanatomy through the dissection of a sheep brain
- Observe electrophysiological experiments
- Research and present neuroscience poster project
- Visit neuroscience labs, fMRI, and MEG
- Field trip to the Nonhuman Primates & Large Animal Research Center
Hands-on experiences are subject to change
Please visit our website for more information on costs and sessions.