Prepare to make a positive impact through medicine.
Interested in donning the white coat, but not sure what being a healthcare professional is really like? Gain hands-on experience in the medical field and insight into the many career opportunities available within the various disciplines of medicine. You’ll visit healthcare facilities in Winston-Salem, participate in simulations and labs, and learn basic skills like taking blood pressure.
- Internal Medicine
- Cancer Care
- On-site visits to healthcare facilities in Winston-Salem, NC
- Tour the Wake Forest School of Medicine and participate in simulation labs
- Explore technology and the latest in medical advances within the hospital including the rehab center and cardiac cath lab
- Practice taking blood pressure, listening to the heart and lungs, interviewing standardized patients, working in a suture lab, and conducting an ultrasound
- Interact, network, and engage with medical school students
Hands-on experiences are subject to change.
Please visit our website for more information on costs and sessions.