Learn the skills and tools it takes to lead and inspire.
The Leadership Institute offers students an outlet for enhancing their ability to inspire and influence people in reaching a collective goal before they begin their collegiate careers. Personal growth, exploration, and reflection promote students who will be prepared to make a difference in their communities and create positive change in the world.
- Relationship Development, Self and Social Awareness, and Team Dynamics
- Personal Brand Management and Communication
- Understanding Failure Tolerance and How to Build Resilience
- Cultural Awareness, Diversity, and Equity
- Professional Presence and Etiquette
- Participate in team-building by challenging yourself and leading your peers
- Work with Wake Forest faculty to develop your personal leadership skills
- Visit with community leaders from corporations, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations to glean leadership lessons in practice
- Serve with local nonprofit organizations
- Develop your resume and discover your strengths
Hands-on experiences are subject to change.
Please visit our website for more information on costs and sessions.