Experimentation. Exploration. Innovation. The building blocks of science.
The frontiers of the biological sciences have rarely been as exciting as they are today. Students will explore the variety of biological disciplines and their interactions with each other. Students will have the opportunity to work with esteemed faculty in the Wake Forest science departments and learn from research mentors and industry professionals.
- Environmental Biology & Conservation
- Linking Ecosystem Health to Human Health
- Industrial Biology
- Public Health and Epidemiology
- Animal Anatomy and Physiology
- Antibiotic profiling of isolated bacteria
- Microscopy basics
- Explore gardens and nature preserves
- Field trip to the wastewater treatment plant
- Animal dissections
Hands-On experiences are subject to change.
Please visit our website for more information on costs and sessions!