- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, June, July, August, December
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Kayaking, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Designed for students aged 14-18, our Classic expeditions push students physically, socially and emotionally. These expeditions are based in the outdoors and teach students technical skills like, navigation, camp craft, the basics of backpacking or rock climbing and much more.
Students discover their passion, dig deep, and master skills – both technical and interpersonal. Surrounded by the pristine natural world and a crew of adventurous peers, students work as a team to achieve goals and learn skills.
Expeditions include experiences like sledding & cross country skiing, canoeing, backpacking, and kayaking for 8 days - 30 days in duration. Expedition locations vary and take place in Minnesota, Texas and Colorado.
Cost and Session Information
Deposit due at application.