- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Ecuador
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Sub-Categories: Social Justice, Wildlife Conservation
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Education and Training, Human Services
- Credit Awarded: No
Join a thrilling summer volunteering program with EVF. Our organization works with a series of programs that focus on environmental, educational, and community development oriented fields. As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to learn about the Ecuadorian culture and ancestral traditions, while you do your volunteering within an unique experiential travel. It is easy to find the project & experience that best suits you.
A lifetime experience
Making the decision to do a volunteer program is a big step to a world full of experiences where the responsibility and commitment are the tools for building the road towards a life with a real purpose. With EVF you have the opportunity to change people’s lives and create new hopes that you will remember always.
All of our programs seek to promote the development of local communities, knowing their needs, understanding their identity; to propose real solutions. As a volunteer you will always have open doors on each destination to work in teams with the local leaders and the community.
Security and Coordination
100% of our volunteer programs have been evaluated by EVF. To ensure that your participation is totally secure, you will be with a local coordinator who will accompany you and guide you in each of your activities from the beginning to the end. So get to work! Come and join our team of leaders.
Meals and Accommodation
On any program you choose, accommodation and full meals will be included through your whole experience.
The Adventure of Traveling Alone
For many years, thousands of volunteers have transformed their lives by participating in our individual programs. If you are still asking whether this is the right program for you, the answer is “Yes”. You will gain greater confidence in yourself, improve your skills, mature and learn how to interact with new people, while aiding and exploring new cultures.