- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
For generations, YMCA Camps have provided children with rewarding experiences and a lifetime of memories.
Whether youre looking for traditional day camps or specialty camps that focus on sports, arts or other activities, the Y is the place. Our camps feature themes, field trips, arts and crafts, songs, games, and much more. Venture outdoors, learn new skills, have intriguing cultural experiences, work with others, and make new friends at camp.