- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada, United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Private School, Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Communications, English as Second Language (ESL), First Aid/CPR, Biking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Hiking, Water Sports, Whitewater Rafting, Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Career Clusters: Education and Training
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: (778) 952-0678
- Meeting: Schedule a Meeting
Our mission is to join youth and families on a journey to discover and develop their character identity to achieve their best potential.
VOS experiential education programs aim to facilitate character building of 5 core traits: honesty, leadership, trust, courage, and patience. These are the essentials for transitioning successfully from teenage to adulthood.
Vancouver Outdoors Society has 10+ years of experience running outdoor camps for Canadian and international students. We are co-organizing Canada West Coast Dream Adventure 2023 with Phoenix Magnet Academy Boarding School, located in the breathtaking mountains of Squamish, British Columbia, Canada. For program details, please check our website!
Cost and Session Information
2023 Canada West Coast Dream Adventure (14-day summer camp)
#1: July 1-14 (13-18year-old)
#2: July 17-30 (13-18year-old)
#3: August 2-15 (13-18year-old)
#4: August 18-31 (13-18, 19-25 year-old)
Participants who are Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible for a 30% discount. This promotional discount is sponsored by Phoenix Magnet Academy ,a private boarding school that incorporate experiential learning in the British Columbia curriculum. Discounted spaces are limited, sign up today!
Bring a friend discount is also available , reach out to us at email@example.com to learn more.