- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The CIT Program is provided for 14 and 15 year olds who enroll for the season or first session and are selected by the staff. The CITs begin by raising their own skill levels in each activity, while attending weekly seminars to discuss teaching methods.
They plan their own schedules, organize special activities, and practice teaching under the guidance of a senior instructor.