- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Golf
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
US Sports Camps is offering plenty of opportunities for young golfers all over America.
With programs in 37 different states, there is a great chance that there is one near you! There are also options for day camps, residential camps, as well as advanced camps and camps focusing on short game. Campers are able to choose something that fits their schedule, budget, and specific interests. For an entire week, they're able to immerse themselves in the fantastic sport of golf and improve their skillset. They can also expect to receive instructions from world class coaches and learn about the sport in a whole new way!