- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Since 1962, Camp Coleman has provided a creative setting for Jewish living and learning through innovative camp programming.
Camp Coleman, a program of the Union for Reform Judaism, serves campers from the Southeast United States from Tennessee and the Carolinas through Georgia and Florida.
Committed to core values of respect, peace, community and kindness, we build a warm and caring community where campers have fun and experience the excitement and warmth of belonging to a Reform Jewish community. We look with pride to the thousands of young people who have formed lasting friendships and called Camp Coleman home for more than 50 years.
URJ Camp Coleman allows our children to live a wholly Jewish life while at camp. Campers can experience Jewish culture and tradition while in a safe, challenging and fun environment. In a natural setting, campers are given the opportunity to explore their Judaism. Coleman provides a creative setting for Jewish living and learning, through camp programming. At Camp Coleman campers and staff can develop lifelong friendships.
While at Camp Coleman, campers participate in a wide variety of athletic, recreational and creative activities. All of our activities seek to strike a balance between skill development and personal enjoyment, and constant effort is made to meet the needs and wants of the campers.