- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Biking, Volleyball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
6 Points Sports – North Carolina offers intensive high quality sports instruction while providing individualized attention to each athlete. In fact, we’ve got a line-up of passionate sports camp coaches and counselors to help. Our programs are open to athletes entering grades 4 through 11.
Athletes take their game to a whole new level! Our unique approach to Jewish education promotes Jewish identity building throughout the course of each day. Our campers not only improve their athletic abilities, they build self-confidence, strong connections to their peers and grow into proud Jewish athletes.
At 6 Points we:
- Develop athletic skills through intensive training with top-level coaches in state-of-the art facilities.
- Embrace Judaism through our seamlessly integrated Jewish Values education program.
- Foster connections by providing a safe, comfortable environment in which to have fun.
- Build self-confidence by setting goals, challenging, encouraging each other and celebrating our successes.
- Create the next generation of proud Jewish Athletes!