- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Theatre Arts, Woodshop
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Participants must be 14 years of age by June 15, 2017, or finished 8th grade. Participants will receive training in set and props construction, painting, lighting and sound. An interview with the Technical Director at registration is a requirement for admission to the program. Limited enrollment.
Summer Stage offers an outstanding technical theater training program and has places many alumni in college technical theater schools and professional theater shops.