- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Business, Pre-Med, Engineering
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
The University's pre-college academic enrichment programs allow high school students to design their own educational plans, study only what they want to study, and let their interests drive them to do what they love, while exploring college life up close and personal.
Pre-College Programs make it possible for several hundred students from across the country and around the globe to explore the University and its resources through credit and noncredit courses. Numerous academic options include taking a one-week course, participating in an intensive film, business, engineering, or medical program, living on campus for a month to complete a college class for credit, and participating in a summer study-abroad seminar.