- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: March, June
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Arts, Humanities
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
UW Youth and Teen Programs are designed for youth who want to keep learning all year-round.
UW Summer Youth Programs are designed for teens who want to keep learning all year-round. Program offers a variety of educational courses to pique student's interests — from screenwriting to engineering and everything in between.
Courses are currently delivered online through summer 2021.