- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
UCLA UniCamp is the official student charity of the University of California, Los Angeles. UniCamp operates as an independently funded not-for-profit organization that links the University with the community.
In order to be eligible to attend UCLA UniCamp, a student must: A. Qualify for free or reduced meals at school or; B. Have an open DCFS case or; C: Family is part of the CalFresh Program.