- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
We are thrilled to be planning this summer and can’t wait to see you! Since 1945, Tocaloma Summer Day Camp has been fostering the adventure of childhood with our traditional summer camp full of fun, friends and great activities. Daily swimming, sports, archery, tennis, drama, nature, arts n crafts are just a few of the offered activities.
Our camp activities are designed around developing skills and having fun under the care and guidance of our fantastic staff. Our counselors (18+ and have completed their first year of college!) are selected for their silly and fun personalities, maturity and kind hearts. They are trained in facilitating friendships, developmentally appropriate activities and supporting a growth mindset. Our gated 66 acre private campus boasts multiple fields, a swimming pool, playgrounds, and air-conditioned indoor space which provides the perfect balance of the great outdoors with all the modern comforts. We are organized and professional.
If you are looking for a true summer camp experience that offers tradition, a variety of activities, daily swimming lessons, a culture of kindness and inclusion paired with a ton of fun, we’d love to have you join us.
Whether you are a returning family just checking out our site, or you are new to Tocaloma and visiting for the first time, thanks for stopping by and we look forward to seeing you this summer!
Of course, if you have any further questions please contact us.