- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
TIC's technology summer camp at St. John Academy is an excellent program for young students eager to explore technology.
This wonderful intensive is designed to encourage collaboration, growth, and creativity. No matter what previous experience they have with technology, students will be challenged academically and learn plenty of new skills. They will receive plenty of personal attention from faculty and have opportunities to improve their confidence and expand their creativity. This unique program splits the day between technology and athletics so that students can enjoy a balanced exercise of theri mind and body. They will walk away from this program both physically stronger and much more knowledgeable of technology.