- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Months
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Sub-Categories: Youth Outreach
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
If you are an entering junior or senior in high school or older interested in working with kids this summer, this is the place to be. Along with gaining over 200 hours of service hours, we will grow you to be leaders through weekly workshops and chances to build your college resume!
Our Day Camp, Summer School, and Aquatics programs are looking for a few good volunteers. Volunteers must apply, interview, and attend training to develop and refresh their skills.
Let this summer be the one where you work with a fun, caring staff and get first-hand training in all aspects of being a camp counselor.
On Wednesdays, we will dedicate the time between 4:30pm to 6:00pm at the Chinatown YMCA for a workshop that will allow our volunteers an opportunity to bond with each other, as well as work together to build on their leadership potential.