- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Gifted, Test Prep, Study Skills
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: Yes
Join our SUMMER SCHOLARS PROGRAM offering courses for enrichment, preview, or for full credit. All classes are taught by talented and experienced faculty in our fully air-conditioned classrooms.
For Grades 9-12
Full credit courses are for students wishing to advance their academic studies in the summer. These courses are academically rigorous and are equivalent to a college-preparatory course. A course may be taken for transfer credit if the student’s school gives approval. The Wardlaw-Hartridge student taking a course for credit must obtain approval from the Department Chair from the area of expertise and your Division Head. Classes meet from 8:30AM - 1:00PM. (Science classes meet until 1:10PM)
For Grades 6-12
Preview and Enrichment courses are in session for two hours per day for those students who want exposure to courses taken in the fall. Students enrolled in these courses will study approximately half the material covered in the full credit courses. These courses meet from 8:30 a.m. to 10:35 a.m. or 10:55 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Students enrolled in Advanced Credit courses may miss no more than ONE day of class. Alll time and work missed must be made up prior to the end of the session.