- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Give your child the gift of choice STAR Camp (Gr 3-10) delivers individualized programs for every camper at two age-appropriate sites under the expert guidance of Camp Directors Ralph and Amy Pacifico. Sports, Arts, Theatre, Recreation-- Your child can be a STAR this Summer!
Design your own individualized schedule with exactly what YOU want to do. Try your hand at some sports and combine it with some art and science courses. Learn to swim and decorate a cake—the choice is up to YOU! Campers will choose 5 activities for each week of registration from our diverse menu of course offerings.
All of STAR Camp’s sport courses are taught by experienced coaches. Our highly qualified swim staff members are all Red Cross certified.