- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: August
- Session Length: One Week
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
This program is designed to help students develop a necessary foundational skillset to develop portfolio-ready artwork. Students will complete a series of artworks in drawing, painting, printmaking and sculpture. This individualized experience places emphasis on technique, concept development and a polished sketchbook. This program is aimed at both high school and college prospective students. The teaching artist will coach students for optimal portfolio and audition preparedness.
Lunch and snacks are provided by the USDA Summer Food Service Program.
9 AM – 3:30 PM
Aftercare available until 6pm
Visit our website for more information!