- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Tennis
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: Free
Tenacity serves nearly 5,000 Boston youth each summer in our Summer Tennis & Reading Program (STRP) held at 23 public parks across the city. This dynamic free program is offered on summer weekday mornings and afternoons for city youth ages 6 –10 and 9 – 16. Find out more!
Each age group meets for a three-hour session where time is split between tennis/fitness and summer reading activities. In partnership with the city of Boston, Tenacity's STRP provides an enriching learning environment for Boston students, which keeps their minds and bodies active during the summer recess.