- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Experience, STEM, Writing, Design, Game Design, Coding, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Temple’s Summer Education Camps provide a wonderful opportunity for kids, tweens, and teens between the ages of 8 and 17 to learn about a specific area of interest, experience a college campus, and have lots of fun at the same time. From game design to theater, check out our full list of programs on our website!
Camps will be held on-campus at our suburban Ambler campus location, in a traditional day camp format for youth in grades 2 through 7. Day camps will be offered in 2-week and 3-week formats. Additionally, some specialty camps will be available for youth in grades 7 through 12. We will also have several online camps scheduled throughout the summer for all grade levels.