Temple University’s Pre-college Workshops invite students entering grades 10, 11, or 12 to experience Temple University academics while exploring potential college majors through non-credit workshops.
Those enrolled in our Pre-College Workshop will experience the following:
- Attend two non-credit workshops,
- Learn more about various academic fields,
- Build their confidence and independence,
- Engage in interactive, project-based learning, and
- Make new friends and build community with other students from diverse backgrounds.
Students can customize their experience to suit their interests by choosing from over 40+ workshop options. You will meet daily with one workshop in the morning and your second workshop in the afternoon. Each session also includes college knowledge seminars, and access to a robust schedule of evening and weekend social activities.