- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada, France, Ireland, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Teen Treks is an educational travel program promoting personal growth, adventure, and fun through biking and hostelling. We offer the best teen (ages 11-18) bike trips in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Teen Treks organizes cross-country bike trips for teens across the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Our teen summer camps and summer teen travel program give teens camping skills, backpacking skills and budget travel skills under the guidance of highly trained teen summer camp leaders.
Since 2001, thousands of teens have enjoyed our teen summer camp and come home with memories to last a lifetime. Our teen summer camp and summer teen travel program combine camping and hostelling on the best cross-country bike trip routes anywhere.
As the largest teen travel camp specializing in bike touring, Teen Treks has the resources to run the best teen summer camp going to New York, Chicago, Portland, the Great Lakes, Cape Cod, the Maine coast, California, New England, Niagara Falls, the Pacific Northwest, Michigan, Indiana, Oregon, and international destinations including Montreal, Paris, London, Amsterdam, and Dublin.
Teens who camp with us also enjoy swimming, safe camping, hostel stays, museum visits, great camping food, and many more fun summer tourism activities along the way on our cross-country bike trips.
- Teen summer camp- bike trips for teens 11-18
- Trips in Europe, Canada, and the U.S.
- Small groups and 2 leaders
- Safely ride on roads and bike paths
- Overnights at hostels, hotels, and campgrounds
- ‘Easy’, ‘Moderate’ & ‘Challenging’ biking adventures that are 1 - 8 weeks long