- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: College, Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, June, October
- Session Length: Two Months
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Are your kids always trying to make some money? Send them to Teen Biz Camp!
The Teen Biz Camp is an 4-8 week total immersion small business camp for teens ages 12-18. The camp has 3 phases and concludes with a Pitch Day for cash prizes and a Graduation.
By the end of the program, teens have their own small business kit including:
- The Entrepreneur’s Workbook
- Website/Shopping Cart
- Business Card & Logo Design
- Network of Business Owners and Support
- Certificate of Completion
- Up to $7500 in College Scholarships to 4 colleges.
- 30 Days of Shelf Space in the Teen Biz Pop-Up Shop @ Galleria Mall Houston (currently ONLY available for Houston students)
- Freelance QuickBooks Account for 30 days
- FREE 2N1 LAPTOP/TABLET
To register for the Kick Off and learn more about how it works (Kick Off & Orientation is Free), visit our website via the button above!
#targetevolution #teenbizcamp #changedelivered
Cost and Session Information
It's $999 per teen which includes the complete Business Starter Kit with shelf space in Galleria Mall Houston!
Our Fall & Spring session is 1-2 days per week after-school only and our Summer session is 2-3 days per week from 10 am- 4 pm.
Please attend Kick-Off Orientation for exact date & time details by registering here: teenbizcamp.eventbrite.com.