- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Design, Fashion, Arts, Photography, Painting & Drawing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
For more than 60 years, Syracuse University has been providing exceptional and transformative pre-college experiences to high school students from around the world. Summer College - Online has more than TEN different 3-week art and design courses to choose from in 2021!
Summer College - Online students have the unique opportunity to explore potential majors and interests from the comfort of home – or from anywhere life takes them. Students participate in high-level instruction, have access to virtual campus offerings, and are welcomed into an engaging and supportive online community.
Art & Design Courses:
- Art & Activism
- Character Development and Design for Interactive Media
- Design Studies
- Environmental and Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Interaction Design
- Painting Studio
Visit our website for more information, additional courses and application deadlines!
Cost and Session Information
The cost for credit and noncredit courses vary. Please refer to the course’s individual description page for the cost. Alumni, employee, and multi-program discounts are available on tuition and program fees.
Summer 2021 Dates
- 3-week Session I: July 19 – August 6, 2021
- 3-week Session II: August 9 – August 27, 2021
- 6-week Session: July 19 – August 27, 2021