- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, August
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Swift Nature Camp is a Children's Summer Camp for boys and girls ages 6-15, away from technology, celebrity culture, and academic pressures. The focus is to blend traditional summer camp activities while increasing a child's appreciation for nature, science and the environment. From swimming, jumping on our water trampoline, shooting at archery, boating, fishing, singing, crazy craft making, or playing with animals - you’ll have a blast.
To put it in one word, summer camps provides independence, and that's a major part of growing up. When Children at camp find adult friends called counselors, who model perseverance, listening, teamwork and appreciation of differences, campers set new and high standards for their own behavior. This in turn brings their new found independence more in line with your at-home teachings.