- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Business, STEM, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
The Summer Pre-College Programs at Susquehanna showcase the university’s colleges of the arts, business, humanities and sciences by offering exciting and engaging, weeklong on-campus workshops designed especially for high-achieving high school students. Faculty and college student mentors challenge high schoolers who want to learn new skills, improve their abilities or explore topics that can add to their college résumé.
Our program offerings include:
Arts & Humanities
- Actor's Institute: Experience professional theater training.
- #GOMedia: Build a digital portfolio and learn the intricacies of producing a radio broadcast.
- Publishing & Editing Institute: Develop, produce and market your very own book.
- Summer Music Institute: Immerse yourself in music.
- Writers Workshop: Participate in multiple workshops in fiction, poetry and creative nonfiction.
Business & Leadership
- Leadership Institute for Entrepreneurship (LIFE): Learn the ins and outs of starting and running a business.
- LEAP: Leadership 101: Discover and enhance your leadership skills and abilities.
- i-Engineer: Strengthen your mental muscle and improve your problem-solving skills.
- Stream Ecology Institute: Investigate stream systems firsthand.