- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Surfing, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
ALWAYS WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO SURF OR HAVE YOUR KIDS KNOW HOW WHILE LEARNING THE IMPORTANCE OF OCEAN SAFETY? WE ARE THE SURF SCHOOL FOR YOU!
YOUNG AND OLD ENJOY OUR CAMPS AND LESSONS, LED BY CERTIFIED LIFEGUARDS AND EXPERIENCED SURFING INSTRUCTORS. WE TAKE STUDENTS AS YOUNG AS 6 AND AS OLD AS YOU DARE!
Surf Camp Pacifica
Since 2000, we have been providing exceptional camps, programs, and lessons. Located just 15 minutes south of San Francisco on Linda Mar State Beach. Spring Break, weekday and summer camp programs offered.
In the week long surf camp your child will learn the fundamentals of beach safety and surfing. Your child will be grouped depending on their age and ability with an instructor who specializes in that age. The consecutive day format helps the learning surfer build confidence and experience each day. Ages 6-18!
All Attendees Will Learn:
- Fundamentals of surfing
- Body boarding
- Body surfing
- Wave judgment and selection
- Surfing etiquette
- Ocean safety and respect
- Beach hazards including inshore holes and rip currents
- And basic ocean lifeguard rescue techniques