- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Leadership, Youth Outreach
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
SuperCamp is the original learning, leadership and lifeskills camp empowering teens and pre-teens across the globe for more than 30 years! We provide the tools for your child to become empowered and self-motivated in their studies.
Held at prestigious college campuses nationwide. Students experience a shift in learning through academic enrichment classes, exciting outdoor challenges, personal growth and character building exercises.
We empower students to…
- Raise grades, self-confidence and motivation
- Sharpen study skills and Intensify focus
- Improve test results
- Communicate more effectively
- Resolve differences
- Maintain positive relationships
- Strengthen character
SuperCamp is a highly engaging experience where your child acquires strategies for effective learning in all subjects, develops critical new skills in reading, writing, thinking, speaking, memory and note-taking, and builds communication, leadership, relationship and career capabilities.
Held at a variety of prestigious college campuses nationwide and select global locations, SuperCamp empowers teens and prepares them for a life of excellence—personally, academically, and in their chosen path in life. Students experience a shift in learning through academic enrichment classes, exciting outdoor challenges, personal growth and character building exercises.
It’s renewed confidence emerging from a sense of team. It’s intense days of discovery and motivation from wake-up to lights-out. It’s a program taught by experts, offering skills that last a lifetime. Imagine the experience of success and growing confidence every step of the way. That’s SuperCamp!
In addition to academics, students build their confidence and motivation by learning to value themselves and realizing they can achieve anything they set their mind to. They also learn about effective communication and positive relationships with techniques to address conflict, apologize effectively, and take ownership for their actions.
Even with all this learning going on, SuperCamp is fun. Independent studies have found that a full 98% of our graduates continue to use the SuperCamp academic and personal growth skills to achieve success in their lives years after graduating.
Junior Forum – 6 days Ages 11-13, entering grades 6-8
Senior Forum – 6 or 10 Days, Ages 14-18, entering grades 9-12
Quantum Academy – 6 days, Ages 17-21, 12 Grade and current college students
• Stanford University • California State University Long Beach • Villanova University
Cost and Session Information
Dates and cost vary by program. Please visit our website to check out your program of interest.